About The Guild
We are an Alliance representing the highest standard of technology integration firms for both residential and commercial projects of all sizes.
Our member firms uphold the purest measure of excellence, ethics and skill on every job, for every client, every time.
Through diligence, mastery and fellowship, we influence our industry to pursue only the very best products and practices.
We freely share our knowledge and resources to empower and educate ourselves and our employees, enhance the experience we bring to our clients, and elevate the industry overall.
Benefits to our Clients
Guild member firms have time and time again earned the trust of discerning homeowners, award-winning architects, designers, developers and more. They address the wants, needs and desires of all clients in harmony and with great respect for the requirements of building technology, architecture and interior design.
Guild member clients can expect kindness and caring first, followed by seamlessly integrated, logically functioning and intuitively operated systems that readily support future technological breakthroughs, and the highest level of follow-up service available in the industry. Other benefits of choosing a Guild member include:
• An organization that performs based on best practices
• An organization with a robust and sincere service culture
• An organization that exceeds industry benchmarks
• An organization with a searchable and successful history
• The benefit of a deeply knowledgeable organization
Requirements for Membership
The Guild was founded to establish a standard of excellence. Membership requires adherence to a strict set of standards, designed to ensure a superior measure for both our clients and our businesses. The list below serves as our compass but is not all-inclusive of membership requirements:
• Operational Excellence for Projects: schematic documentation, design documentation for all of the client’s contractors, and defined quality control with proof of adherence
• Market Focus for Products: advocacy for the highest performing products and luxury markets, dedication to custom solutions, commitment to delivery of complete systems, proof of training, experience and mastery of all products and services
• Organizational Exceptionalism: owner-operated, in business for at least 8 years, background checks performed on all potential employees, client confidentiality, distinguished business credit scores and proven stability and integrity of conduct
• Client Service Policy: well-defined, with service requests typically resolved in 48 hours or less, detailed and promoted warranty policy, dedicated service technicians on staff
• Participation: members are expected to participate – membership is not passive, bi-annual meetings are mandatory and administration duties will be distributed among membership, mindful and respectful sharing and consideration of all members and views